Thursday 5 April 2012

Home Coming Dinner


Hubby was coming home from his Induction Course last nite. I was on MC leave but decided to cook for him since he had missing my cooking for several days. Furthermore, its only my voice 'missing' ( i got sore throat and heavy flu) but not my cooking skill. But he said that the food there was delicious but they have to wash their plate and glass. LOL! It reminds me to my hostel days.

It was a simple meals - rice, ayam masak kicap, salted egg and vege soup with fish cake. Sunday (my 4-yrs old hero) only wanted to have  rice and the salted egg. Luckily the salted egg was not too salty so I'm still OK to give him a try. 

To hubby's surprise Monday (my 1- yr old hero) now can walk. When he left us few days ago, the lil prince still crawling and hardly walk. I joked " he tried hard to impress you dear". From his eyes I know that he's so proud with our son.

Till then....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment