Sunday 22 April 2012

Bookworm in the Making

Last week I brought Monday to a book store. I'm so excited to see he has strong passion for books and I hope this passion will become his habit when he grow up. We entered the book store and I let him go anywhere he wants in the book store. He  confidently walked from shelve to shelve to 'choose' the books. He took a book and placed it in the other shelve then get another book and did the same thing few times.  When he saw the books that we chose in the basket, he even put a book there. So sweet dear!

Monday loves books!
He may not be able to read now but I hope the exposure that we gave him will make him love reading.

3 comments:

  1. Ini ya anak puan yg masuk tadika pasti? hehehe kecik lagi ya masa ni...comel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter masa kecik2 dulu selalu belikan dia buku. Lepas tu dia minat dengan buku2. Kena pupuk dari kecik kan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga menjadi org yg suka membaca kerana suka membaca itu byk ilmunya.. zaman skrg susah dah pupuk semangat membaca buku

    ReplyDelete