Wednesday 7 January 2015

I'm Back!


After more than two years abandoning this blog, I decided to make a comeback. You can call it a new year resolution. Apart from reading, writing is also my passion. It is therapeutic! And that's why I opt to write more this year. Wish me luck!

A lot of things happened to me during the interval. I am now a homemaker. Yeah! Becoming a stay-at-home mum is actually my dream. The feeling of achieving a dream is beyond words. I am so thankful to the Almighty for this opportunity. In addition we welcomed a new family member in 2013. A gorgeous Tuesday. You can imagine how busy I am with the 'three musketeers'. LOL.

Sunday will start his primary school next week. Can't wait to see him in the school uniform. He is a big brother now. But still unable to part with his mischief behavior, which leave me annoyed or angry at times. Perhaps he will become more independent and mature as he grow up. 

On the other hand, Monday is always my darling. He is easier to handle as compared to Sunday. He fits perfectly as a second child. Definitely he is not a terrible-two but a terrific-two!  Indeed their antics add more colours to my life. 

I am signing off for now. Take care. 

4 comments: