Thursday 24 May 2012

Going Separate Ways...

I'm bound to travel abroad tomorrow. Hubby is going for outstation work. Sunday and Monday will be sent to their nanny's home. Luckily it is school holiday so that their beloved Aunt will be there to take care of them.

Worst is Monday is having bronchitis now and since few days later he condition is not so good. It is not a good time for me to be afar from him but because of work committment, i've to leave him. Don't judge me OK. If I have choice, my kids is my top priority. But since the event that I'm attending is planned months ago I have no choice. Being the mastermind of the event, I've to go. Thanks to my family for their helps - really appreciate their support and understanding.

My body will be there but my heart and soul is always with my lil angels. I turn to Allah the Almighty for giving me courage, patience and strong spirit. Hope my lil efforts is considered as good deeds and be rewarded.

Hasbunallah Wa Nikmal Wakil

2 comments:

  1. Correct..you don't know me. and i even don't know u..so, don't ever2 judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mak mak selalu macam ni, berjauhan dengan anak2 mula la teringat mereka kan?.

    ReplyDelete