Sunday 13 May 2012

Plumber in da House!

Clock is ticking so fast now. Last two months Monday turns one and he barely can walk. But now he can already run! What a progress!

Recently I notice that Monday always tried to climb our tv rack. One day he put a small chair (Sunday's chair) and tried to touch the tv set. I'm so worried that the tv would fall and hit him. This case happened few years back in our city. Since our tv is flat-screen I am even worrier. It is very slim and light and therefore very easy to fall down. My Hubby and I decided to hang the tv on the wall so that our kids can't touch the tv. He managed to get the tv holder for RM100 and the shop-owner said they will charge another RM100 for fixing the holder. So my hubby decided to do himself.

Coincidentally, our sink was clogged and we called our regular plumber. My hubby then asked the plumber can he help us fix the tv holder on the wall? He said can and he only charged RM20 for that!

The plumber 'in action'
I was so lucky because Monday was sleeping at that time, otherwise I'm sure he'll also busy 'helping' the plumber...:)



1 comment:

  1. wow..so cheap he charge only RM20 compare to the charge by shop owner..

    ReplyDelete